Immotokens est uniquement disponible en néerlandais. Ces pages ont été traduites automatique à des fins pédagogiques.

x

Immotokens is only available in Dutch. These pages have been automatically translated for educational purposes.

x

Immotokens est uniquement disponible en néerlandais. Ces pages ont été traduites automatique à des fins pédagogiques.

x

Immotokens is only available in Dutch. These pages have been automatically translated for educational purposes.

x

All the advantages of real estate for a Group of the price.

Invest online in Real real estate thanks to our innovative blockchain technology. You can enjoy all the benefits of investing in real estate from as little as €50.

Invest from € 50

SIMPLE AND TRANSPARENT

What can you expect as an investor?

 

You buy an immotoken

An immotoken is a digital representation of your part of an investment property.

You receive monthly rental income

You get your share of the rental income from that particular property every month.

When selling, you get your share back + added value.

After 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years, the property is sold and you receive your share of the sale value (including capital gains) of that specific property. 

UNIQUE TO REAL ESTATE CHARACTERS

Reinvest your rental income and discover the power of compound interest.

 
Thanks to the low entry prices, you can easily reinvest your rental income in new properties. This way you create a snowball effect and your investment grows exponentially!
 
JURIDIC

What exactly is an immotoken?

You cannot be the legal owner of a property with 1000 investors. Therefore, we have created a robust legal framework that safeguards your interests in the property as much as possible. An immotoken is defined as a special loan with a specific real estate as collateral. This entitles you to a share of the monthly rental income and capital gains on sales. Our blockchain technology makes all this possible and ensures a secure purchase and sale.

Discover more

FINANCIAL

How much does your immotoken bring in?

 
Each property has its own set of immotokens. The return on a real estate token therefore depends on the property in which you invest. On average, a property brings in 3-5% gross rental yield with an expected capital gain of 2-3% per year. So you get a total return of 6-8%. A lot more than on the savings account.
 
Tip: Those who reinvest their rental income monthly can make their returns grow exponentially.
RESALE

Money back? Immotokens can always be traded freely.

Like real estate, a real estate token is a long-term investment. They are most profitable if you keep them. After X number of years, when the property is sold again, you will receive your share of the sale value anyway. A real estate token is therefore always converted. Do you want to sell your real estate earlier? Of course you can! Immotokens are freely tradable, so you can always sell them on. You can look for a new investor yourself or you can use our resale forum where you can easily find investors.
THE OFFER

You can invest in less than 5 minutes. Discover the offer.

Casa La Cantus

CASA LC, Ixelles

NEW - €199,350

PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT

Invest completely carefree. We arrange everything for you.

We want you to enjoy your real estate investment transparently and without worries. That is why we work with experienced, independent professional parties to manage your investment.

  1. An independent surveyor inspects all the real estate before sale. This way, as an investor you know exactly what you are buying.
  2. An independent steward takes care of the day-to-day management and leasing of the properties. Each quarter, you will receive a transparent overview per property.
  3. An independent real estate agent takes care of the final sale of the property. This way, you can be sure of a correct sales price.
CONTACT

Do you have any questions or would you like more information?

 

Fill in the form

Please fill in the form and we will contact you as soon as possible.

Fill in the form and receive our brochure

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to the newsletter and we will send you new opportunities every month.