Engelhoekstraat 22B, 9800 Sint-Martens-Leerne
Company number (CBE): 0769577115
- Platform: the website www.immotokens.be and all subordinate pages;
- Visitor: Person who visits the Platform;
- Customer: person who places an order on the Platform.
Immotokens is the data controller for the processing of your personal data on the Platform.
Immotokens complies with the "Act of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy in relation to the processing of personal data", as amended by the Act of 11 December 1998, as well as with the anti-spam provisions of Book XII of the Economic Code on the "law of the electronic economy".
- Personal data
Personal data that you communicate to us:
- IP address;
- surfing behaviour;
- search terms;
- login details;
- e-mail address;
- profile image;
- contact details.
Immotokens can collect data from you in various ways:
- during your registration or use of the platform;
- By requesting further information as a result of contacts made with Immotokens via this site;
- in filling in forms for the discussion of your problem or contact;
- when completing, sharing and forwarding data on your initiative that you share with other users on our sites.
- Purposes of processing
Immotokens will use the Personal Data collected from you exclusively for the following purposes:
- the management of your account on the Platform in order to provide you with the best possible service, with the legal basis of the performance of a contract requested by you;
- Sending you direct marketing, newsletters, actions and promotions, with the legal basis of your explicit, prior consent;
- To adequately answer your questions regarding the Platform or for the provision of services, with the legal basis of providing a service requested by you;
- the verification of the uniqueness of the data entered and the veracity of the case.
You are under no obligation to disclose your Personal Data, but understand that the provision of certain services will become impossible if you refuse the processing.
- Direct marketing
Personal data will also be used for direct marketing, provided you have given your additional explicit consent ("opt-in").
If you are already included in our mailing list for receiving marketing material in paper and/or electronic form, Immotokens may use your data for sending marketing and other material related to Immotokens, its products and/or services. Immotokens may use the information provided by you to update documents kept by Immotokens.
This consent may be withdrawn at any time, without justification and free of charge, for example by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided for this purpose at the bottom of each promotional e-mail.
- Passing on to third parties
In the event that Immotokens reorganises, transfers or ceases its business activities, or if Immotokens goes bankrupt, this may mean that your data is transferred to new entities or third parties through which the business activities of Immotokens are wholly or partially carried out.
Immotokens will make reasonable efforts to inform you in advance of the fact that Immotokens may disclose your data to said third party, but you also acknowledge that this is not technically or commercially feasible under all circumstances.
Immotokens will not sell, rent, distribute or otherwise make your Personal Data commercially available to third parties, except as described above or unless with your prior consent.
In rare cases Immotokens may have to disclose your Personal Data as a result of a court order or to comply with other mandatory legislation or regulations. Immotokens will make reasonable efforts to inform you in advance of such disclosure, unless there are legal restrictions.
- Duration of processing
Personal data is stored and processed by us for a period of time that is necessary for the purposes of processing and for the contractual relationship.
- Your rights
You have the following rights concerning your personal data:
- Right of access and inspection: You have the right to access your personal data at any time, free of charge, as well as the use that We make of your personal data.
- Right to correction, deletion and restriction: You are free to inform Immotokens of your personal data or not. In addition, you have the right to request us at any time to correct, supplement or delete your personal data. You acknowledge that if you refuse to communicate or request the removal of personal data, certain services and products will not be available. You may also request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object: You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons. In addition, you have the right to object at any time to the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes; in such case, you do not have to provide any reasons.
- Right to withdraw consent: To the extent that the processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us to this end, either by e-mail to info@Immotokens.beby post to Immotokens BVBA, Engelhoekstraat 22B, 9800 Sint-Martens-Leerne.
- Security and confidentiality
We have developed technically and organisationally appropriate security measures in order to avoid the destruction, loss, falsification, alteration, unauthorised access or accidental disclosure to third parties of personal data collected, as well as any other unauthorised processing of this data.
In no event can Immotokens be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from a wrong or unlawful use of the personal data by a third party.
You must at all times comply with the security regulations, including by preventing any unauthorised access to your login and code. You are therefore solely responsible for the use made of the Platform from your computer, IP address and identification data, as well as for their confidentiality.
- Third-party access
- Declaration by the Privacy Commission
This processing of personal data was reported to the Commission for the Protection of Privacy. You can always contact this Commission at the following address:
Commission on the Protection of Privacy
Rue du Printing 35, 1000 Brussels
+32 (0)2 274 48 00
+32 (0)2 274 48 35
- What are cookies?
A "cookie" is a small file sent by the Immotokens server and stored on the hard drive of your computer. The information stored in these cookies can only be read by us and only for the duration of the visit to the Platform.
- Types of cookies
Although there are different types of cookies, distinguished by their functionality, origin or retention period, the legislation mainly distinguishes between functional or technically necessary cookies on the one hand and all other cookies on the other.
Immotokens uses the following "functional or necessary" cookies for which your prior consent is not required:
- Necessary cookies enable users to navigate around a website and use its functions.
- Functional cookies enhance the user-friendliness of a website by remembering your choices (e.g. language preferences, region, login).
Immotokens also uses the following cookies for which we do require your prior consent:
- Performance cookies collect data about the use of a website such as the number of visitors, time spent on a webpage and error messages. Amongst others, we use Google Analytics (which collects anonymous data about the use of our website and compiles visitor statistics - how Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps).
- Advertising cookies allow a website to send personalised advertising messages. Our websites use e.g. DoubleClick (collects data on page views and advertisements, and can create a user profile. This is done in principle anonymously unless the user identifies himself through his Google account).
With regard to cookies placed by third parties (e.g. Google Analytics), we refer you to the statements these parties provide on their respective websites. Please note that we do not exert any influence on the content of these statements, nor on the content of the cookies of these third parties.
- Your consent
You can also reject or block cookies by changing the configuration parameters of your navigation system. Disabling cookies may mean that you are unable to use certain functionalities of the Platform.
You agree that Immotokens has the right to install a script that can detect ad blockers.